cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Brianna99wilson
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered a phone online via ask jack. I was offered a couple discounts and deals. My credit card was charged. Three days later I have yet to receive any confirmation. I then call and a rep confirmed my account wasn't validated. However I validated it when ordering the phone and by calling the validation number. I then tried to order the phone again as it wasn't ordered in the first place. However the rep wasn't able to honour any of the deals offered originally. I've spent countless hours on the phone with them, and on chat due to there mistake. I've found the customer service inadequate. Why would you charge my card, but you weren't able to validate me? I paid for something I didn't receive. Not once have they acknowledged there wrong doings or offered anything to compensate for there error. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoVan

Hey @Brianna99wilson and welcome to the Community!

We're sorry to read about your experience as that's certainly not how we want things to go.

Please reach us out on our social media platforms here so we can check this out with you and find a solution, thanks!