cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Shiv22
I'm a participant level 2

My account was taken over and fraudulently used to add a line. Been back and forth with Fido customer service who keep referring me to their Fraud department. I have tried numerous times and left several voicemails. Nobody has returned my call or done anything about this. Its getting extremely frustrating as a customer to keep hereing please call our Fraud department and nobody picks up or says anything. I received a bill notification today stating I owe 500 dollars on a line I had nothing to do with. How do you expect someone to speak to a department when no one picks up or returns calls. Ive been trying for 2 weeks now. Customer service is stating that my previous call back states complete even though no one called. This pretty absurd . Ive spent hours going back now on this issue. Can someone please let me know how to get a hold of a senior manager at the fraud department.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Shiv22

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Once an advisor has taken over your case, they should include their contact number and extension on your account so it can be communicated to you. Alternatively, you can reach out to our fraud department at 1-800-644-7174. Their hours of operation are:

• Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – midnight (ET)
  • Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (ET)
  • Sunday and Statutory Holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (ET)

Hope this helps!

Shiv22

Thanks for the info Saad. I was given the extention and the person who I need to speak to at the Fraud department. That is the number I have tried several times. I have left 5 different voice mails and even tried the generic voice mail box for the entire fraud department. I still havnt heard anything back yet. Fido customer service told me yesterday that someone would contact me in 24 hours and I still have yet to receive a call. I dont understand this process but its really not great customer service when you end up spending hours trying to get a hold of someone to help with a situation like this. IS there any other way to get this resolved as I do not want to get a charge for something that I did not do.

Thanks

Hey @Shiv22! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'll send you a PM from the community to check that out with you. I'll chat with you soon!