cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Paul_D
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, about a week ago I called customer service after I noticed that a different phone number + phone was opened under my account. I was told that the fraud department would give me a call and I have not received any word back. 

7 REPLIES 7

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Paul_D

Have you received any email confirmation for changes made on your account? Have you got the chance to reach out to us again since?

Whenever a change is made on your account, a transaction email confirmation is usually sent within the next 24 hours. This would allow you to track any changes made on the account.

That said, since you were informed that the fraud department will get in touch with you, there should be an update on the request we've sent. You can reach out to us at these channels for a quick follow up as well so we can take a closer look.

Paul_D

@FidoSaad 

Hello, the link you sent me just forwards to my Fido app and when I try to get live chat support I'm stuck in a loop

Hey @Paul_D

Have you tried the link on a computer?

Paul_D

@FidoJulien No, I will try that tonight. Is there a phone number I could call?

You can reach us by dialing *611 from your Fido phone or 1-888-481-FIDO (3436) from any other phone, Paul.

Were you open the link through a computer and reach out to us?

Paul_D

@FidoSaad I ended up speaking with someone over live support and they forwarded my concerns. Hopefully they get back to me soon

Paul_D

I did not get any email notifications of changes and upon looking at my account I noticed that the email account associated is one digit different from my actual email. Please look into this, and thank you for replying