cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fine and dandy, gotta say, glad i'm with fido!

Claudejoelsenec
I'm a participant level 2

I just feel really happy to be with a company that is fido, than other providers and the way I was treated.

Thru all that's being said and being done, my hat is raised to management of fido, because I had a hard month last thing I wanted was loosing my cellphone with all it is and the inconvenience it would have caused I am really glad that through all I have been caught up with, and the hard last month that has been the circumstances having been what they were, well, I was spared another one because of the circumstances that were created by the things and how I have had to put off taking care of my fido bill, so just wish to thank the management by theyre way of handling my shortcomings, so for all its worth I will make it my first priority to fully cover as then at that day I shall make due and as the third of March, my pay day, the full and complete outstanding fees will have been covered, and there will of course be a continuation of my services, with fido

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence with all that is this will be my part, sorry for the miss, hope we are still in terms, as good as all is to remain, let it be, let it be!

Thanks alot!

Cjs)

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hello @Claudejoelsenec,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us & this means a lot to us! We're happy to learn you're satisfied with your Fido services.

Claudejoelsenec

I must say as well that when I had lost my original phone even thru all the hard times,

Fido help thought with me, and its the reason that I have recommitted myself as staying and when I was down and out, I was provides with an adéquate phone, they also provides me with à great and complaisant friendly membership of the retailles service Team, that helped me throught and totally replenished my interest and loyalty, I am absolutely sure that and I actually feel like à prized customer that fido valued, and values with respect as they're treating every time that I have brought forward till now everything that I stand for as I continu being one of their thousands of customer, they never gave à impression that I was one of their overcrowding and overflowing customer depatment being stuck with answering problems because of that reason, I really never felt anything other than which does à person being well treated with important needs that quickly got managed, and well taken care of, I am suprised and happy having found as I feel exactly how does anybody wearing the right shows, I feel thought that feeling of wanting to have a long walk, with hope returned that these shows fit my feel, and I enjoy taking walks over against, thanks Fido with also all the service membership that took care with my questions, and needs, so sorry for having skipper à payement, but I now did fully make thru my bank à full $ 95 CAD, payement last tuesday afternoon, past 1pm at caisse populaire Desjardins, and I will be making all and every monthly payement succedingly as is which is normally being done, I am really glad and happy to have taken on an agrément with you, and wish for all we are to continue respectfully as will it be, as is being so far, thank you against, I cannot explain how happy really happy I chosen Fido.

Thank you for sharing your experience here on the Community.

Happy to have you with us @Claudejoelsenec