Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final billing balance

akfl0123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I closed my account 1 month ago.

I tried to pay the last bill but there is just 0.00$ in balance.

when I put the amount I have to pay there is 

The payment amount is higher than the total balance. You can still pay this amount, but we thought we’d let you know.

message.

should I just pay money I have to ? or is there any problem about paying with this message?

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @akfl0123

Welcome to the community Smiley

As a general rule, we suggest paying the amount that is required on your account balance. Since you've cancelled your account recently, you should simply wait for your final invoice to be issued and to clear that balance (if applicable).

Here's some things you need to know when you close your account:

• On your final bill, you will see the partial adjustments (credits) for all of your recurring charges up to the day your services cancel. The usage is also prorated until the deactivation date and may cause extra charges if you go over the allowed usage. 

• If there is a credit above $10 left on your account it will be refunded automatically

• Refunds will be issued by check 2 weeks after your final invoice is out. The check is mailed to your billing address. The address can be a foreign address too.

• You will retain access to Fido.ca to view your payment and billing history, you will also be able to apply payments (if applicable) or change your billing address if you wish to.

Hope this clarifies, and let us know if you have any questions.