cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido staff just putting phone calls on hold

Tim123
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Fido is one of the worst in the business. 6 hours waiting on hold just to get a simple thing resolved. Over charged for the past 7 years. This company is going to get shut down I still dont no how the government is allowing them to over charge. I payed $6000 for 2018. I got a chattr plan as well and I only payed $300 for the year

2 REPLIES 2

Scooby-Doo
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hello @Tim123 

That's absolutely not what Fido customer care department wants. 

My experience  here based in  eastern Ontario by dialing 611 on your Fido phone I often get transferred to the New Brunswick Call center these guys are usually on top of everything I've throwned at them and they would all come back on the line periodically every 3-5 minutes if needed and apologize for wait and be so polite like"- can I call you by your first name" etc. 

I however did heard "wait horror stories" from the chat and messenger app service response though.

Please be sure to escalate  that if this ever happens again take the employee name number and elevate it to a manager and call the retention department.

We want the best service &a less is not Fido!

A member of 24 years can say.

Cheers!

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Tim123! Thanks for your many years of loyalty. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience though. If you need help with your billing, you can contact us here and we'll be happy to go over everything with you. We can also send you a PM from the community, if you like. Smiley