cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido not providing good deals

rohanpaspallu
I'm a participant level 2

I tried to contact fido on several instances stating that I am paying more for my plans, but fido representatives are really rude and dont respond correctly. This is a huge concern and fido must take it seriously. Its as if initially they behave well and then as you become loyal, they start becoming rude.

I also had a plan for 1000 international minutes that was stripped from my account. Initially FIDO promised that they wont take back the free minutes but now they won't provide it.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @rohanpaspallu

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Sorry to hear about your experience, though to take a closer look at your account you'll need to contact us at these channels.

Keep in mind that some promotions are only available for a limited time only as well.

Hope this helps!

rohanpaspallu

Recently I was travelling and I was promised of some charges which were not applied to my account.
The charges were according to  https://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile/travel, but I was charged $10 bluntly without even checking my usage of internet and calls made through my number.

Hey @rohanpaspallu! Philippe here.

Can you clarify what charges you mean please? The link you provided no longer exists on our page. Is it about roaming?

Let us know.