cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido doesn't seem to care

smita_saha
I'm a contributor level 1

Fido really does not care about their clients. I ordered Ipad Air (4th Generation) 2020 and received an email saying it will take 2 to 5 business days to receive by mail. When I ordered on the phone, they told me it was in stock. Now it has been almost a week and I asked how long it will take to ship, they tell me " it might take 1 to 3 weeks because it was backordered" WHAT THE HELL??? Why did they not tell me that before!!!!!? I am never ordering from Fido again and they do not even care. Bad customer service! 

28 REPLIES 28

smita_saha

Hi,

Yes I received in 2 weeks, I think I complained so many times that they sent faster. I didn't want to wait 3 to 4 weeks when they said within 5 days. 

They sent me an email after 5 business days saying they are waiting for it to process then after few days they shipped. 

You can chat with them or call them, I hope they will care cuz they don't seem to care at all for their customers. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @smita_saha!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We'd love to help clear things up for you!

Some devices are more popular than others and devices can go out of stock quickly. If that happens and the delays take longer than the 2 to 5 business days, then we do notify you and as soon as the device is received it'll be shipped out to you.

We know you're excited to get your new iPad, rest assured we're working on it! Smiley

That said, if ever you want to modify the order, don't hesitate to contact us

smita_saha

I was an hour today talking to an agent from Fido and he said my order will take 3 to 4 weeks. I think customers should receive an email if an item has been backordered. This was a gift for someone! 

And you did not clear anything! Did you even read what I posted? What were you going to do? Send me an email after 3 weeks and tell me " hey your order has been shipped" without letting me know earlier that there might be a delay? 

Hello @smita_saha

We do appreciate your feedback and your experience with us is our priority.

We do understand how important it is for you to get your device as soon as possible.

I can see with what you explained here that the delay is longer than expected. We would be happy to verify your opitons with you to make sure you get your device as soon as possible.

I'm sending you a PM. Talk to you soon.

HR45
I'm a participant level 2

Same here I ordered iPad air 4 on October 26. now it is more than one month but there is no update in the status. it's really frustrated. I followed up almost everyday with them but they don't care.

Hey @HR45

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

I'm sorry to learn that you've been waiting for a while for your tablet now.

We do care and we'll do our best to resolve this as quickly as possible for you!

You can reach out to us here so we can access your account and take a closer look.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if you prefer. Smiley

HR45

The link you provided is not working. In this case I am preferring PM.

Sorry about that, the link has now been fixed! 

Nevertheless, a PM is headed your way. Smiley