cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Win back team and back office messed up my phone plan

yz2022
I'm a participant level 2

Fido Winback team reached out to me 3 weeks ago to sell a phone plan. I accepted the plan but when they sent me the confirmation email, EVERYTHING was wrong. i wanted a new iphone 12 pro max, but they send me a pre-certificated iphone 13. also the price was totally off and much more expensive than the ones i got online. I have over 10 times back and force with the team, and both win back team and back office managers told me they will take care of it and get back to me within 24 to 48 hrs, which NEVER HAPPENED! It's been 3 weeks now and I'm still getting charged by the wrong price. If you are not taking care of your customer why are you even try to win me back and fooling around with me???

4 REPLIES 4

yz2022

If you truly want to help me get my issue resolved, can you please get someone from your team to really contact me and take the wrong order back and send me the right order. instead of everytime like "i got you covered" and then disappear????

I had plan with Bell, Telus, Freedom, so far FIDO is really the WORST customer service i had experienced!

Hello @yz2022

Let's verify what was discussed so far together.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. For future reference, for anything related to your account you can simply contact our customer directly. You can easily find all the ways to reach us here.

Talk to you soon. 

yz2022

I ABSOLUTELY TRIED THAT LIKE HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!!!!!! THE WHOLE TEAM WAS FOOLING ME AROUND!!!!!!! 

Your winback manager, your back office manager, your customer service manager and your live chat team. i contacted allllll of them. and tried everything i can. is it really like your team cheating on your customers and just running away??????

FidoLony

Hey @yz2022,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you didn't get what you were offered.

To ensure this gets resolved, you'll need to reach out to our customer care team so they can get you in touch with Winback to review the deal in question.