cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Phone Order

shineplet
I'm a participant level 2

HI Good evening! I ordered  a new phone 4 days ago and still I haven't received any shipping confirmation. However, my Fido program details got updated yesterday. When I'm going to receive the phone? Thank you

16 REPLIES 16

Electrocat84

Hi I hope anyone reading this is looking to get for insight on the orders from 2021 Christmas. Fido claims that you should receive an email after your order is placed well just so you know it's been 8 days and still no tracking or ETA after attempting to call them 3 times, ask Jack 3 times and getting a call back finally someone has told me it's 14 business days to receive. Would someone in the name of FIDO please update your website to give your customers a piece of mind. Communication should be the reason customers stay with you since are communications company. #order 

Naga
I'm a participant level 3

HI! I pre-ordered(reserved) a new iPhone 12 pro max - 128GB(pacific blue) on the 11th of November and still, I haven't received any shipping confirmation. However, I just got an email stating "i have successfully reserved my device and will send you weekly updates on it".

My current position in the reservation system shows 11 and status as open, its been the same since the day I have reserved my device and to add upon its been already 2 weeks with no response either through an email or through call regarding this. 

Can you please let me know when can I probably receive the device or instructions in the email. Would really appreciate it if someone sheds some light on this.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Naga

You can keep track or your reservation online on Fido.ca. That said, your position isn't being updated as we speak because the phone is backordered.

We're expecting to fulfill the order in up to 2-3 weeks from now. As soon as your order is ready and shipped, you'll receive an email confirmation with your tracking number Smiley

Naga

Another query to ask is whether this pre-reserved device comes with the plan or promotion(on the day of reservation) I opted for while reserving the device or else is this device going to be charged as per the current promotion available on the date of delivery(maybe 2-3 weeks later)??

To be precise, I opted for this device on the 10th of November with 0 down and have to pay 66.56/month for 24 months, is this going to be the same if I receive the device in between 2-3 weeks or is it going to be the plan available on that particular day lets say if I get tomorrow, the plan says approximately 800 down and 34/month for 24.

Please shed some light on this..!

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

By default, the applicable price would be the one available at the moment of purchase.

Should there be any change in pricing that you'd like to switch to, once the device is shipped, you can take advantage of our 15 days satisfaction guarantee

Hope his answers your question Smiley

yvesmartin
I'm a contributor level 1

I got the order nearly 20 days ago ... (Order Number #15019365160) then nothing.

YM

Hey @yvesmartin,

Your shipping details, will be sent in a second email once the device leaves the warehouse.

That said, it seems very likely that your device is backordered. Could you confirm which brand and model you've selected the placing the order?

yvesmartin

iPhone 12 Pro 256MB blue

YM

Thanks for the details @yvesmartin

That phone is currently backordered, and delays for shipment is up to 2-3 weeks on average. Once your package is ready for shipment, we'll be sending you an email confirmation including the tracking number too Smiley

yvesmartin

2-3 weeks from now or from the order? Order has been placed 3 weeks ago now...

... perhaps I should wait for iPhone13 Wink

YM 

Up to 2-3 weeks on average Smiley

Since your order was placed 3 weeks ago, you'll be on top of the waiting list in this case. That will arrive way earlier than the iPhone 13 Wink

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @shineplet! Smiley

Thanks for posting, we'd love to clarify things! 

When you order a phone, you'll generally get it in 2-5 business days. The shipping confirmation is sent once the phone ships and you'd usually get the phone within the next 1-2 business days.

If it had been 4 days when you posted, you were still within regular delays. Did you get anything now?

Keep in mind sometimes phone can be backordered or temporarily out of stock as we're currently in our busiest season of the year. If that happens we'll send you an e-mail to let you know.

Have you received anything yet? Keep us posted! 

shineplet

Hi, I haven't received the phone still. It's been 8 days already. I think the courier is taking a long time.

Hey @shineplet

While we usually treat order within 3 to 5 business days, some devices are currently backordered due to high demand. Delays in some cases can take up to 2-3 weeks.

Just to confirm, which phone did you buy?

yvesmartin

I've ordered mine more than 2 weeks ago... still no news (on the 06th of november wth Fido...)

Hey @yvesmartin!

That's definitely a little odd, but depending on the phone you ordered it may be normal.

Did you get an e-mail to confirm the order? Two e-mails are generally sent:

1. An e-mail confirming the order

2. An e-mail with shipping information

Did you get the first one? 

Also, some phones are more popular than others and delays may be longer. If ever it's out of stock you'd get a third e-mail letting you know!