Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Chat transscript not sending automatically to provided email

Mahesh2
I'm a participant level 3

Hello Sir/Madam,

I need a help as I dont see post online chat to agents, Fido site stopped sending chat conversations since few months, earlier I used to receive transcript via email in fe minutes.

following feature stopped working.

Mahesh2_0-1657917115625.png

Appreciate feedback

Thanks,

M

5 REPLIES 5

Mahesh2

I have already provided steps

pasting again

1. Login to account --> Go to chat with queries via Jack and , customer will Join

2. Fire forx: 102.0.1 (64-bit)

3. its whitelisted, there is no security blockage on the browser, its default install.

Hey @Mahesh2,

Thank you for the information!

Though, it is odd that you are still not getting the transcripts after requesting for them. 

It would be best to reach out to our customer care team so they can look into this and hopefully resolve it as well! 

Mahesh2

1. Login to account --> Go to chat with queries via Jack and , customer will Join

2. Fire forx: 102.0.1 (64-bit)

3. its whitelisted, there is no security blockage on the browser, its default install.

Hey @Mahesh2! Philippe again. Thank you for all that information!

Have you tried using another browser to se eif that works? If not, please try and let us know if you get the same problem.

When was the last time you tried to open a new chat to speak to us?

Let us know.

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Mahesh2! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Are you still having the problem since your last post? If yes, can you answer the following please:

1. How do you initiate the chat?

2. Which browser are you using and what is it's version?

3. Do you security settings on the browser allow access to the chat (did you whitelist our site)?

Let us know.