cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with Fido customer service

yj18
I'm a participant level 1

I am extremely disappointed with Fido customer service ... I had ordered an iphone XS MAX on May 30th and after a few days of not receiving any news, I called your customer service. I was told by an employee on the phone that my ordered went through and that it would take a few days to get the phone ready and send it to me because of extended delays of processing. I asked her MULTIPLE times if she was sure that I was gonna receive my phone (eventhough I did not get any news/email that it was confirmed), because I contacted another company and they told me that the exact same phone I wanted was still in stock and that I could have it by the end of the week. She again confirmed to me that I would be able to have the iPhone XS max with no problem. So I waited 2 WEEKS before somebody called me (June 12th) to tell me that the Iphone was out of stock and not available anymore and they had received the notice on June 8th. The solution I was given: pick up a new phone on the website... ??? 

So you make me wait and cancel a potential deal with another company with the phone I wanted .... just to tell me you don't have that phone anymore??? after 2 weeks???? So now I have to downgrade the quality of the phone and pay the same price per month (33$) or give you an account of 200$ +++ if I want to keep the same quality as the XS max ??? Meanwhile, people received SMS last week sayin that their order of the pre-owned iphone XS was upgraded to a brand new iPhone XS .... I have been with you for 4 years .... even if I was a new customer, that's not the way to handle a bad situation you created in the first place .... 

Thanks Fido, keep it up 

I'll be changing my phone carrier

4 REPLIES 4

rilla1

terrible service

Hey @rilla1, what happened? We invite you to contact us if you need help with your account. 

Brett-Bennett
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

same **bleep** with me man, actually suck so much

FidoValerie

Hey @yj18

I'm truly sorry to hear about the experience you had with your phone upgrade, recently.

I totally understand that you're disappointed with this outcome. This is not the kind of experience we wish for any of our customers and we'd be sad to see you go. Sad

I'll send you a private message so we can discuss this further, if you wish.