cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't Receive Referral

Kunal4
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there! My FIDO account was activated on the 28th of May and since then, I have referred someone and also received a mail on unlocking an award related to my referral.  But I have not received any referral discount. I took a plan for three months and was told that one month would be free, but the amount charged so far has only been for three months and not two months.  Could someone kindly suggest what is happening?

5 REPLIES 5

FidoNajat

Hey @Kunal4! You can find more information on our Refer a Friend program here. Please note that there are specific steps and conditions that need to be completed for the credit to be applied. Upon confirmation of compliance with the required conditions, you will receive your credit within 2 to 3 billing cycles. 

If you still have questions about your referral, feel free to contact the Fido Refer A Friend Program support team via their contact form here. They should get back to you in the next few days.

CKHO1234677
I'm a participant level 2

There are literally no one monitoring the mailbox of Fido Refer A Friend Program support team. My friend and I sent them several emails and we only received a template reply every time we followed up!

Hey @CKHO1234677 Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back about your referral.

To confirm, you used the form here to contact the Refer A Friend program support team? 

If so, we can take a look at your account to see if any updates have been added. 

You can reach out to customer service at your convenience and they'll be happy to look into it with you.

CKHO1234677

Hi @FidoValerie , thanks for your reply. Yes we used the web form to contact the relevant supporting team. The email we kept receiving is a template reply. It is the 4th time already.

For the above link, could you please specify a number / email for us to call? My friend and I are both tired on the issue that we cant believe it would take us nearly 6 months of waiting.

Hello @CKHO1234677 

There is no number or email to contact the team. The way to send your request is by submitting the form.

If you are still waiting to have this resolved, please make sure to contact us. You can find all the ways to reach us here.