cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed call history

I'm a participant level 1

Hi

I'm looking for a list of calls I made from my phone from January 24 to January 27 2016, is that possible?

21 REPLIES 21

Nunu3

I'm looking for calls I made on may 2023

Hey @Nunu3,

You can see your call history in the PDF version of your May bill!

FidoSaira

Hey @Patelmn1234

Welcome to Fido Community!

As mentioned previously by @KAPABLE-K, the incoming numbers won't show on your invoice. We cannot display the details of incoming calls due to privacy reasons.

You can check out this page for more details.

Hwr778
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

@FidoSaira wrote:

Hey @Patelmn1234

Welcome to Fido Community!

As mentioned previously by @KAPABLE-K, the incoming numbers won't show on your invoice. We cannot display the details of incoming calls due to privacy reasons.

You can check out this page for more details.

I am just curious about this, I had just thought that when I came to Fido many years ago, that the billing was just done differently.  When I was originally with ClearNet (and then Telus Mobility after the buy out), my detailed (paper) invoices did INDEED show the incoming number on incoming calls -- after all, they do pop up on the caller ID (if enabled and if displayed).  Was there an actual Privacy Policy change at some point several years back, or is this just a Fido-specific privacy policy thing?

Just curious, now that this has been brought up.  I know I had occasion to go back and look thru a bill to see if I could find an incoming number that I deleted out of the call logs, but could not find it -- luckily, by fluke, that person called me a day later and I saved the number! Happy (It was a "long lost" business associate)

Hello @Hwr778

As far as I can remember, the incoming calls were always hidden on the calling history.

I can understand how this can be useful for you to have that information available. You can still see your outgoing calls, but for security purposes, the incoming call number will be hidden on your invoice.

FidoKenny

@pnichols

All incoming and outgoing calls are counted towards your minutes.

You can check the details of your plan to see what is included exactly from your online account on Fido.ca.

pnichols
I'm a participant level 2

Well now I'm unhappy because the first thing the Fido salesperson was that the call wouldn't be used towards my minutes!!  That is outrageous to be making sales calls before 5pm when we have limited minutes.  I request that they be credited.

@pnichols

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into. Talk to you soon. 

Hey @pnichols

I simply wanted to update this thread with information that I had a chance to confirm on my end.. I think it can be useful for the Community as well.

Our calls are zero-rated for both postpaid and prepaid customers, meaning neither are billed airtime when they call us or receive a call from us.

I hope this can be helpful for everybody.

pnichols

I can't find detailed call history for the current period.  I can see the history, but I want to see the current one, as I am getting close to using up the minutes.

Hey @pnichols,

Welcome to the Community!

The details for the call history of the current period wouldn't be on the most recent invoice since the usage shown on the bill is always for the previous period as we can't predict the usage in advance. The details for the usage made during the current cycle will show on your upcoming bill.

I understand your concern about getting close to the minutes in your plan and you can track your usage on My Account on fido.ca or through the App. The details of the call history aren't shared though, but you'll be able to see how many minutes you have in total with the plan, how many you've used and how many you have left, which should help avoid going over.

Hope this helps with your question Smiley

pnichols

Thanks for your reply.  I am aware that I can track how many minutes I have used, but wanted to confirm for example, that lengthy sales calls from FIDO were not going towards those minutes.  They said they weren't, but I was surprised to see how quickly my minutes were being used up this month!

Matthendy

My bill does not have a detailed call log. No numbers I haved called or anything...is there anywhere I can find those?

Welcome to the community @Matthendy! Smiley

What happens when you go to the bottom of the invoice after downloading it? Does the same thing happen with a different browser? 

pt58thompson
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

That doesn't work on my account.  No numbers!

Hey pt58thompson, 

Please reply to the last PM we sent you and we'll be happy to look into this further Smiley 

bfried1

I am also looking for details on calls to and from my phone.  No info is available on the Invoice. Where can I get help?

Hey @bfried1

You'll be able to get the details only if the Detailed Billing feature is included in your plan.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM to check things out Smiley

Talk to you soon!

zyx
I'm qualified level 2
I'm qualified level 2

While it won't help you right now, you might want to consider one of the many call log app available for the future.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

You can view your invoice call history by going to Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save / Print Bill PDF.

You will need to scroll down to see the details of the invoice. Incoming source numbers won't show however. You will see the date and time though. For outgoing calls the date, time and number will show.