cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting voice messages

Jedijoyce
I'm a participant level 1

My mail box is full and I can't seem to find where or how to delete them.  I've deleted all logs already. 

8 REPLIES 8

ShahramFazel53

how can access and delete all voicemaill message  from website ?

Hi @ShahramFazel53

This is unfortunately not an option. You can only delete your voicemail messages from your device. You can visit this page on fido.ca for more information on how to manage your voicemail. 

Hope it helps!

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi Jedijoyce & welcome to the Community. Smiley

To delete your voice messages, you'll first need to access your voicemail by pressing and holding the 1 key and entering your access code.

Once you've listened to your voice message, you can delete it by pressing 7. If you just want to delete the message without listening to them, you can press 77.

You can find out more info on how to manage your voice messages here.

Cheers!

eddiemonsoon
I'm a participant level 2

i have tried pressing 77 without listening to the message but get a "that key isn't active" message.  i don't want to listen to junk voicemail in order to delete it.  is there another solution?

Did you test the sugestion @eddiemonsoon ? 

Let us know if it worked! 

eddiemonsoon

my issue is that i'm on a prepaid plan and don't want to pay for airtime.  i'm assuming i will if i listen to any portion of these messages.

That's correct @eddiemonsoon!

The message must start playing for you to be able to use the ''7-7'' option to delete it. They will delete themselves after 5 days automatically if you don't listen to them however.

Hey @eddiemonsoon

To use the "77" option you have to start the voicemail you wish to delete immediately.

The function is enabled only when a voicemail is playing, so as soon as it starts, you can press 77 and it should erase it (without having to hear the entire message)

Hope this helps Smiley