cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data went from 10gb to 3gb mid cycle. Could my plan be suspended somehow?

cvlai
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey, I usually have 6gb and added a 3gb top up for the month, and for some reason it gave me an extra 1gb on top of it (possibly from an uncanceled top up form before that I forgot). I changed my plan the other night for next month to have 2gb and cost $60 instead of $75, but at first it said all my add ins and my smaller data limit was corrected but not the price. Then the price changed the next morning. But tonight without warning my data disappeared to 3gb when I checked it just now. 

Is it possible they shut off my phone for some reason? Do they not notify you? I've been having issues with them trying to access my credit card (that I thought I fixed, but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone thus far since this bill went overdue), but it hasn't even been two weeks since my bill was due. Is it likely it'll fix itself and it's just the app acting weird?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Cvlai,

Welcome to the community!

Here's some information regarding changing plans mid-cycle. Since your issue relates to an issue specific to your account, you'll have to contact customer service so that they can access your account. Alternatively, you  might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers