cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming

ColinR
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Thank you for charging data roaming fees, after your company probably paid apple to automatically turn that feature on.

you allowed my bill to hit $800 plus while I was in the middle of no where with phone service that wouldn't even save my life.

somehow your company seems justified in charging for hidden services as well as cancelling a phone plan and ruining my credit.

thank you for making it clear you were going to ruin my life with this.

have fun sending my bill to collections and actually collecting... in the end the loss and time wasted is a cost your company will also eat.

and thank you for continuing to hire help desk people that can't speak English or actually help in situations like these

1 REPLY 1

FidoAlex

Hey @ColinR, welcome to the community, Alex here. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, I can understand how a situation like this can be frustrating. 

However, please understand that community is meant for general questions to be posted in public so that other users can contribute and help. We don't have access to your account here, all account-related inquiries should be directed to our customer service channels here, they'll be happy to help you.