cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Only Plan on my Bring my own Tablet

Sukhmomi
I'm a participant level 3

Can I have data only plan for my tablet? Price ? Any activation fee or any other cost? 

I see online Fido Plan for 4GB Data $10 per month , think it is with 2 year contract.

I want to have month to month plan.

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sukhmomi,

Happy Holidays and Welcome to the community!

Fido currently only offers contracts for financing devices (see Payment Program). Associated services would not be under contract per se. However, cancelling services while still financing a device would likely require payment for the balance of the device. Since you are bringing your own device, the Tablet plan would be on a monthly basis.

Do you also have post-paid mobile services with Fido? The Tablet and Hotspot Plans are only for eligible post-paid mobile customers.

I believe you would need to contact customer service in order to add a Tablet plan so they may verify your eligible post-paid plan. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 🎄

Cheers

Sukhmomi

I have already got 4GB data only plan from Fido on December 26, 2021 on month to month plan. Order not yet processed at your end. No confirmation email rceived yet, no shipping infor email received. Your sales rep Louis , placed order for me. 

Hey @Sukhmomi, we invite you reach out to customer service for more details on your order status.