Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service closed?!!

Fshemirani
I'm a participant level 1

Hi all,

It has been 3 days that I have been calling 611, but when I select to a real person it says that tge customer call center (or sometging like that) is closed. I called them during their openning hours. Do you know what is going on with Fido? How can I talk to a real person???

5 REPLIES 5

Sanamdeep786

But why are we not able to call the customer service? For 5 consecutive days and I have been trying to call you guys but everytime I get a message that your offices are exceptionally closed. What is going on? I need to talk to a real person

Hey @Sanamdeep786,

That's odd. Other than Christmas and New Year days (except somel channels), we were open. When did you call us exactly?

Keep in mind that we also offer multiple ways to get in touch with us, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, twitter or Instagram.

Taylor_tamm
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I tried to call today it was closed, live chat also closed, but today is not public holiday

HEy @Taylor_tamm

We're not closed!

We're busier than usual, however we're working hard to get back to everyone ASAP. 

You can also reach out to us here using these different methods.

FidoFaiza

Hi @Fshemirani

I am sorry to hear you were not able to get in touch with a real person. There's many other ways to contact customer service. Check them out here

I hope this helps.