cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service/Retention

Amin_R
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I called Fido yesterday to purchase a new phone with them. After being kept on the line for an hour they said that they are not able to provide the plan that Freedom provides. I stated that currently if someone comes to Fido from Freedom you will provide them with the 2 year $40 plan which I currently want and I want to purchase a phone on top of that and will pay the full finance for it, but amazingly they said that they cannot offer this plan to me even if I decide to leave.

So today I went to a freedom store and asked for pixel 5 and as soon as they have it in stock I will change to Freedom! 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amin_R

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We're sorry to hear that you're leaving us. That is definitely not the outcome we want.

To clarify, the promotion you're interested in is only available for customers transferring their services from Freedom to Fido. As much as we'd love to provide you with that offer, that won't be possible if you don't meet the eligibility criteria.

Should you have more questions or would like to review your options again, you can reach out to us at these channels. We can also send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know, as we'd love to have a second chance to keep you with us Smiley