cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received an order confirmation email

mparas01
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I placed an order just a few days ago for a Samsung S20 since I'm removing myself from my family plan and decided to pay for my phone bill separately. If I can recall, it was done around Monday or Tuesday. I was looking through the forum and found a couple of people posted about the same issue. I have been waiting for the confirmation order email for more than 2 days and I still haven't received the confirmation email. Unfortunately, I don't have my confirmation number and whatnot written down anywhere because I assumed the confirmation email was going to be sent shortly. All I really want to know is confirm that my purchase is being processed. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @mparas01

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Have you received any email since? Any changes made to your account will provide an Email confirmation within 24 hours., that would be the first step to confirm that your order was received. Following that, another email will be sent as soon as the package is shipped. This second email will include the tracking number

That said, if you haven't received any communications from us, you can reach out to us at these channels and we'll be happy to look into it.