Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service @Fido

4gerry
I'm a participant level 3

I've got a question for the forum.

On Feb 19th I got a text message that due to loyalty with Fido, over 20 years I get an extra 1 GB free of charge.

Just to make sure I did call and spoke with Melly. She confirmed and I did ask her to make the change since I didn't want to make a mistake.

Then the problems started. There was an increase of $5 for that! I did ask her to put the plan back and she said will take 3-5 business days.

Today I got an email stating the change was made back but the extra $5 was still applied.

I did call CSC and spoke first with Debbie. She was no way to understand my frustration and I needed to escalate.

I did wait for 40 minutes! and finally got Jill on the phone, apparently supervisor.

Very arrogant and disrespectful for my time and patience. 

I did escalate the case but not sure if there is more to do. Please let me know how can I make sure someone will get back to me.

I wish there would be a through Customer Service, not an upsell service. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @4gerry

When you got the 1 GB bonus, did you get a confirmation email? In that email, did it mention a price plan change or did it mention that a data bonus was added?

Let us know! 

4gerry

this was on the messages on my phone app: This deal is just for you! Reserved for our loyal customers.

The Customer Service was not transparent in all aspects. 

I feel that all calls to CSC are with an upsell try.

Anyway, I got yesterday a call from Fido and made me happy now.

Case closed but the feedback is: take good care of any customer, like Amazon, eBay, Costco, Wallmart. 

I guess is called customer-centric.

Thanks for following up Julien,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy you're satisfied with the resolution.