cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy or Confirmation email

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Since my last online transaction done on Nov. 27 , is there a way while my phone is on a status of upgrade pending, can have a copy  of my transaction or at least a confirmation number that my order is on process, the money was already been taken  and added on my account.  Can fido rep send a copy to my email for verification purposes., I cant accept just telling me theres is an order thats processed, what if its not the right phone nor not the right plan, need to know at least.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Mcflor1! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Just to confirm, did you receive your order confirmation when you completed your transaction online on November 27th?

You'll normally receive that email and another one when the package ships to keep you up-to-date about your order.

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Unfortunately I did not have confirmation number for it saya something went wrng, but an amount paid goes to my account and when you click upgrade it will state there is an upgrade pending and wait for it to be process beofre ordering, 8 literally dont have a proof what I got myself into. Just an email congratulating me for anew phone and ask me to download fido app which I already have

Sorry to hear that. 

We would be happy to confirm your order details. Please contact us using any of the following methods here: https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us 

Alternatively, we can send you a PM here if you prefer 

Thanks

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Just got the confirmation email today and a text message from purolator witha tracking number thanks