cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract applied to wrong line on account

say2
I'm a participant level 3

Hello - I have two lines on the account and the contract got applied to the wrong line. How can I get this fixed? 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaira

Hey @say2

Welcome on the Community!

Did you upgrade via fido.ca or through customer service? 

You have a 15 days satisfaction guarantee period to exchange/cancel any contract and return the phone if you're unsatisfied with it. As long as you're within this period you can return the device and once we receive the phone, our team will take care of adjusting the cost associated to your device and removing the subsidy from your account.

That said, you should still be able to upgrade on the right line.

say2

@FidoSaira.  I was talking to your chat agent and he said it's not possible to do this.  I've been a FIDO customer for atleast 10 yrs now.  As I was ordering the new phone and signing up for a contract Fido's parent company Rogers internet went down, so this why the contract got applied to the wrong line.  

Is there nothing that Fido can do to help me? Your agent said that it's too bad and nothing can be done and all he can do is offer a $10 credit and change the plan again to a higher amount and so I end up paying more.  

Can you help? It's not fair that I loose out on a deal because the Internet went down as I was doing this.  

Hey @say2

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to have a closer look at your account. 

say2

@FidoFrancois Hi Francois, I just sent you an PM.