cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting Fraud department

anson216
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am absolutely frustated with fido support. I have been trying to get a hold of the fraud team for a month now.

Someone ordered a samsung s21 ultra. Sent it to our house and charged my mom's account. We reset the password changed the address back to our home address (the fraudster changed the address to somewhere in ontario on a 778 number). We contacted customer service 6 times now. Each time fraud team was suppose to contact us back. We sent the unopen phone back, except they refunded it to the wrong number (a 604) number. The refund on that is 20 dollars a month rather than 93 a month that the fraudster tacked on. Now they locked my account out by changing the pin. I am honestly tired of the poor customer service on *611. What is the direct line for the fraud team? My mother does not speak english, so I've been dealing this account for over 10 years! Now you tell me I can't do anything despite calling directly from the 604 number on the account?!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @anson216! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about what happened to you and you experience since then. Has the fraud team reached out to you since your post? If not, you can contact them on the number shared on this thread.

Hope this helps!