Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact for the Office of the President

_Alex_
I'm a participant level 1
  • Hello,

I previously had a Fido contract and when the contract ended, left Fido as in the newer development where I live, there was no service towers. I changed providers for 2 years and was assured at the end of that 2 year contract that Fido had since put up service towers in my neighborhood. I gladly returned to Fido but unfortunately have had the same issues as my previous experience. I have contacted customer service several times.  I have been reconnected to the server several times, I have been on the phone with your customer sercice reps who try to trouble shoot my issues and have been transferred to system services with Rogers I was told that because I am in a newer neighbourhood, that the following issues would continue. These are some of my ongoing issues:

-dropped calls

-robotic voice

-phone calls cutting in and out

-texts not sent/delivered 

-1 and sometimes 2 bars of service

-calls don't ring and go straight to my voicemail 

The phone calls have even dropped while I have been on the phone with your customer service reps. This is my only phone line in and out of my house during the day. I use this phone for work and my colleagues complain daily about not being able to hear me and/or understand me and I often have to go outside to use my phone and even that at best doesn't work. It is frustrating to say the least. 
Please tell me how I can contact the office of the president for Fido in order to get this resolved as calling and contacting Fido has not provided any resolution to the issues listed above (not to the fault of your service reps). 
Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @_Alex_

I am sorry to see you've had this kind of experience with your reception. In these cases however, when it comes to technical difficulties, you would have to speak with our customer support team again and not the Office Of The President. They can review the troubleshooting options with you and possible connect with our network teams. They can be reached through any of the options you see here

We can also send you a PM from here. Let us know! 

_Alex_

Hello FidoPierre,

I have already contacted the customer support team numerous times. They have reviewed and tried troubleshooting options with me and I already have been connected to your network teams who were also unable to resolve my reception issues. 

All these efforts that your customer support team, network team and I have made have not resolved any of my problems and reception issues. I do not know how I can be more clear. 
If you review my account details and how many times I have called you will see the numerous attempts that have been on my part as your client to resolve an issue that is not caused by me. 
This is the reason why I have asked to be contacted by the office of the president of Fido.

Regards 

Hey @_Alex_

In this case I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this with you.