cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about a customer representative

sunnymoon
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, Who do I reach out to regarding making a complaint about Fido's representative and I do have the rep ID. The rep I'm pretty sure lied about Fido and not only that, left me on the phone for over an hour (I'm pretty sure he put me on mute) when i escalated the situation and no update on the status of my request.

3 REPLIES 3

sunnymoon

On Dec 24, 2020. I called to add a $5 value pack and have it backdated to cover long distance charges. Your agent told me that it's possible but I must have the package for 2 billing cycle as per FIDO'S policy. Which I know for sure it's not true.

I escalated to speak with a supervisors, the rep either kept me on hold on mute for over 40 minutes to an hour never updated me on the wait time. Ignored me and I had to hang up and call back again to speak with another agent. I was inform by your agents that they can't have the $5 package set to remove at the end of the billing cycle, I was informed I just call back to have it remove which is false as well.

Actually my billing issue was resolved by an amazing agent on Sunday (Jan 17, 2021).

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We certainly don't want this to be your experience with us in any way. We always and only want our customers to have accurate information! We're glad that the situation was resolved though. 😊

Were you able to leave your feedback for the said agents on your latest call? They can take your feedback too and forward it internally for a coaching opportunity.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sunnymoon!

We'd love to help out and we can also review what happened.

In terms of your request, can you provide us some details as to what you needed to get done? Were things resolved in the end?

Let us know and we'll go from there!