cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change To Paper Billing

Diaa1180
I'm a participant level 1

I want to change my billing type from email to paper but the option is disabled.

8 REPLIES 8

Grenouille3rd

Please bring back paper billing, I am in the process of migrating numbers over for work, can you imagine what a pain if we have to print invoices for every company we deal with.

Hi there, with online billing, we are able to provide more flexibility and a simplified billing experience, while remaining environmentally friendly. That said, I will pass your feedback along. 

FidoDolby
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Diaa1180, thank you for reaching to us about this situation! 

We transitioned to online billing and no longer offer paper billing. We believe it provides more flexibility and a simplified billing experience, while remaining environmentally friendly. 

With your online MyAccount you have access to up to 18 months of bill history in your records. They come in PDF format and can be printed at your convenience to keep in your personal records. 

You can refer to one of our post for further details on how to access this: https://fido.ly/2JuH0It 

Let us know if you have any further question! Have a good day! 

vivienhalinlau
I'm a participant level 2

I have no notice that paper billing is going to phrase out! I subscribe the service for my mother and paper billing is necessary for seniors to know how much they are going to pay! They don't use to e-billing! 

Hey @vivienhalinlau,

We aim for transparency and we started to notify our customers of these changes on January 28, 2019. Customers were contacted via email, SMS, and bill message.

We understand the importance of everyone being able to access their invoices and once you log in on the online account, bills can be printed if needed. You will also receive an email and SMS notification that gives you your bill amount once it is ready.

Let us know if you have other questions.

vivienhalinlau

Here is a thing:

1) I work varies location and may not in town with my parents all the time

2) My mom don't use a computer

3) We never receive any notification about the phrasing out of paper bill (I specifically request for paper bill, making my mom's life easier)

Phrasing-out paper bill is not the move we prepare for!

pipanaque

This is exactly my issue.  Fido should have kept in mind to first notify customers of the change and secondly, not make the change based the millennial segment.

Hey @vivienhalinlau,

To clarify, the notification was also included on your bill to ensure that the message reaches all our customers. However, we understand your need to have access to your billing and we would be happy to go over the available options with you.

Have you had the chance to reach out to us? You can do so at these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here.