cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls from Fido/Rogers on port

Nedthebarbarian
I'm a participant level 1

I am not sure where to turn. I moved a number from Fido to a different carrier (Bell). I can currently send and receive texts to anyone. I can make voice calls to anyone. I can recieve incoming calls from Bell, Telus, and landlines but when a Fido or Rogers customer tries to call me they get the Fido messenger service even though Bell says the port looks complete. When I talked to Bell they verified and said I need to ask Fido to check and make sure the line is released or something technical about trunks that lost me. Fido reps won't help...sadness.  Any advice or thoughts? I am desperate and you are my only hope!

5 REPLIES 5

Tabarnaz

I have the same issue, did you fix it?! 

Hey @Tabarnaz

Sorry to hear that. 

Please contact us here so we can further take a look at your account.

Frannnerrrnan

Just wanted to know if this issue is resolved. My sister is experienceing the same thing. Extreamly frusterating. Fido Tech support is NO HELP. 

Hey @Frannnerrrnan! Your sister is welcome to contact us through one of our servicing channels so we can assist her with her port request.

FidoLony

Hey @Nedthebarbarian,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear about this incident! 

It would seem that the port out wasn't fully completed. However Bell would need to escalate this matter further to ensure the number is fully transferred over with them! 

What we can do on our end is ensure the Fido account is properly cancelled. To check that out contact our support team here.