So I got a call from the Winback team on 21st June and was offered a deal for 2 lines with 2 phones. But I did not accept the offer on the spot, so the Winback Agent told me to call back to accept it once I decide.
Although I called after a few hours, the call was directed to a voice message which said "if I want to remove my number from the Fido call list, to press 2". So I reached out to Customer Service multiple times and even raised an escalation, but till date nothing. Customer Service said there are no notes placed, so I even shared the email I got from Fido saying that I will get a call back with a good offer.
How can I go about this? I wasn't expecting that it would be a big hassle to reach the winback team.
Thank you for the details and we're sorry to learn that you haven't been able to get back in touch with them.
If you were initially made an offer by them, they will get back to you. You mentioned having raised an escalation ticket for them to reach out. Can you tell us when was that done? There's usually a wait time after that.