Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Tampham1806
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I have already owned a service to keep my number and plan. However, because of COVID-19, I don’t know when I will go back to Canada. I’m in my country now and I want to Cancel my account.

6 REPLIES 6

rezky
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey guys. I left Canada 10 days ago and I need to deactivate my Fido line. All answers here including the contact us link only lead to the contact us page. but I can't access the live chat, the window appears white. International fees to make a call are so expensive. 

Hi there @rezky 

We'll send you a PM to look into this with you Smiley 

Tampham1806

What should I need to do for cancelling?

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Tampham1806,

Cancellation can only be done by a Fido representative, you can contact customer support even from outside of the country through any of the available methods listed here.

hoanglanngphuoc

Hi,

I would like to cancel Fido service. But I'm not in Canada right now and couldn't make a call for support. I clicked the link you have shown above but there weren't any results to be found. Please advice what should I do for cancelling the service from outside of the country.

Hey @hoanglanngphuoc,

That's odd. The link opens to our ''Contact us'' page. You can get in touch with us through live chat, Social Media channels (Facebook, twitter) or call us. If you prefer calling, the international number is 1-514-925-4590.

That said, have you moved out for good or are you planning to return eventually? If the latter, you may want to consider suspending your number temporarily for a monthly fee of $7. This way you would get to keep your number. 😊