cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel order

timmaung
I'm a participant level 3

I received the email from QMS for the new device delivery that returned to Fido. At this point I should be able to cancel the new order as the device was returned but when I spoke the customer agent the deliver status was on hold then The agent didn’t let me cancel. After few hours later most likely QMS courier returned to the Fido and Fido shopped it back right away because the system generated the shipping notification email to me. That’s why I knew Fido shipped back to hold my cancellation. As the device is on the way I can’t make cancel right away. Just a smart **bleep**! Without a honest and reliable service let’s see how Fido will run a business in the future????

5 REPLIES 5

timmaung

I have all email approvals but I can’t sent them to customer agents. Too sad!

timmaung

No consumer rights for 15 days satisfaction warranty. Be careful Fido’s customers!

timmaung

In the competitive mobile phone carrier market, I am so sad how Fido treats their customers with no respect. Would like to reach business management team to review their strategies for online shopping consumers.

Hey @timmaung!

We're sorry for any shipment delays, if a phone is sent out though and returned to us another device is not sent unless requested by our customers.

That said, once we get back your device the order will get cancelled and reversed. You can return it by simply refusing the shipment.

I hope that info helps out! 

billysze

22 days and counting for me, still no device!!!!