Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Home Phone Service

sangeet29
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello 

I have the home phone service and I would like to cancel the service as my parents don't use it and I no longer live at the house.

How do I go about cancelling the service?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

sangeet29

Hello

Can you please send me a PM to see if this was done?

I have been trying to contact the customer service on the phone but the wait times are quite long.

Thank You

Sangeet

Hey @sangeet29!

We'll send you a PM shortly. 

sangeet29

Hello

I spoke to a Fido associate today, and they said that instead of cancelling they would give me 2 years of the service for 0$ per month.

I just wanted to know if it was logged, because the lady said that I would receive an email and I haven't gotten anything.

Please let me know!

Hello Sangeet29,

If you would like to verify whether anything was recorded on your account, you would need to contact customer service again. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sangeet29

To cancel any of the Fido services, you would have to speak with someone from our customer support team. This can be done through any of the options found on our Contact Page. 

Otherwise we can also help you in PM from here if you prefer. 🙂