cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Fido Device Protection

Raisul
I'm a participant level 1

I want to cancel my Fido Device Protection.

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

nkaye101

Hi,

I also want to cancel my device protection plan. I tried to call but your customer service is not working. TIA

FidoFaiza

Hi @Raisul

Welcome to Community Smiley

You can have the device protection plan cancelled by reaching customer service here or if you want, I can send you a PM.

Thanks.

babygurlkjc
I'm a participant level 2

I also cant seem to get my device protection cancelled and I called brightstar and they just redirected me to fido and fido is fido closed when I try to call and the live chat doesn't work

Hey @babygurlkjc,

Was your situation taken care of? We remain available if you still need assistance.

Let us know! ðŸ™‚ 

lmalewicz

Hello I want to cancel my device protection, how can I do that?

Thank you.

Hey @Imalewicz! 

Please reach out directly and a representative will be happy to help you with this. You can contact us here

If you want us to send you a message here instead, please let us know. 

Stevencay

Bright star is utterly useless, everything from their customer service to their repair times is subpar at best. Highly would not reccomend. Very uncoveniant service to use, they evan managed to make cancelling a process.

Hey there @babygurlkjc

Add-ons can be managed online on Fido.ca, or you can reach out to customer service for assistance. In regard to the Fido device protection, BrightStar would not be able to assist you with changes on your Fido account.

That said, have you had the chance to get in touch with us to get this sorted out? You can reach us at these channels if you still need any help.

catchuk
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello,

I would also like to cancel my device protection plan.

Jungeun

Hey, I want to cancel my device protection. 

I couldn't find the way even the numbers I can call. 

Hey @Jungeun ,

Welcome to the Community!

I moved your post here since it's about the same subject. You can refer to the link in the solution to this thread for all of our contact information Smiley

Hope this helps!