cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find how to escalate an issue with the plans

sibelkose
I'm a participant level 3

I am very dissatisfied because the customer service representative has no added value as it just repeats what is written in the website.

I have 4 mobile lines with my Fido account and I keep receiving offers for 30 GB for 60 $ but 1 of my line has already 30 GB that I pay 75$, and another line has 30 GB for 60$. The other 2 line have 10 GB for 50$.  I called FIDO customer service and asked to get the same deal for the line that I pay 75$ for 30 GB and the representative just said that it was as written in the website if I do not get the offer for that line I can't get the offer. I receive that offer for my other 2 lines with 10 GB as well, except that I keep paying 75$ instead of 60$ for my 3rd line. My 4th line is already 60$ for 30 GB. 

I asked to be transferred to a supervisor or someone who take customers complaints and she said that there is no supervisor and no one is taking customers complaints.

How should I proceed and to whom should I escalate? Does not make sense to pay 1 line 75 $ and the others 60$ for 30 GB of data.

Thanks for your help

9 REPLIES 9

FidoPhilippe

Hey @sibelkose! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. Someone should certainly have been made available for you or called you back. That said, you can escalate this matter by contacting us using the methods here. You can also request a PM from the community for assistance, and we'll be happy to help you.

I hope this helps!

sibelkose

Thanks for your reply. How can I escalate or have someone to call me to resolve this non sense with my account. It will be really appreciated if I had a phone number to call. Thanks again 

Hi @sibelkose Very_Happy

You can ask to have this escalated through any channel in the link sent by @FidoPhilippe
If you prefer to call in, you can do so by dialing 611 on your Fido phone or 1‑888‑481‑FIDO (3436) via any device! 

We can also send you a PM and escalate it from there. It's up to you. Smiley

sibelkose

Please PM me as I am turning in circle without finding a way to contact the right place. By calling 611 I get the same answers and by clicking all the other options I face again a vicious circle. After trying all means still at the same place! Please PM me to correct this situation.

Hey @sibelkose,

PM is coming your way, keep an eye on your inbox! 

sibelkose

Thanks a lot for your follow up. I checked my email registered with my account and the inbox of Fido app on my phone so far I did not receive any message. yet. 

Hey @sibelkose! We sent you a private message through the community. Just reply to that message to get started. Smiley

sibelkose

I am not seeing any message in my email or the messages of Fido app. Where should I look for your message

You should be able to see your private messages by clicking on your profile picture on the top right on the community web page @sibelkose.

Let me know if you don't see anything.