cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change my billing address

Yammaku
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I just moved to a new location and I'm changing my address but Fido won't let me . I get an error 502 code . What's the Problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Bucks100
I'm a participant level 2

change my address

Hello Bucks100,

Welcome to the community!

It isn't the best idea to post personal information in a public forum. Perhaps @FidoSolutions can edit your posts to remove those details from your post.

Have you tried to change your address online? The option to change billing address can be found via your My Account --> Settings --> Contact & Billing --> Update Billing address.

If you were not aware, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts so we would not be able to address your specific matter. If you are having difficulties changing your address, you would need to contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Bucks100

so you don't know how to change my address

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Yammaku,

Try a different browser and if you are still encountering the same problem I would suggest you contact customer support and let them know you would like to change your address because the website is erroring out when you try to do it yourself.