cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change my billing address online

MrC
I'm a contributor level 1

I went on my account to change my billing address but it's always mentioning that my postal code does not match my address. any advise?

17 REPLIES 17

shishir2
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am also facing the same issue. I recently moved into new address and tried to update it. The address still shows old address and now when I try to update it, it gives me a message "due to recent changes in your account we are unable to update your address". I tried to go to Fido outlet but they asked me to contact customer care.Could you please help?

Minhaj7
I'm a participant level 1

Hey,

I can't change my billing address, getting error 502. Please assist.

Thank you

Hello @Minhaj7,

Welcome to the community!

If you need help changing your address, feel free to contact us over these methods and we will be happy to help. 

th2

I can't change my billing address online. Please advise.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @th2

Did you get a chance to try it from a different browser? 

Are you getting a specific error message? 

Noreengay

How can I change my billing address online. It says there is error in your end

Hey @Noreengay! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

This feature is currently disabled while we work on improving it. You can contact us here to make that change or request a PM from the community, we'll be happy to help you with that.

Atulsathe
I'm a participant level 2

Hi

I tried to change the address online. Upon changing it online it shows the pop up message saying your address has been changed. But when I go back to check the billing address in my profile, I can see my old address only. My new address is there in the post office record. After that I called customer care service 3-4 times and requested to change the address. I get the response that my address has been changed and it will be visible to me in 24-48 hrs. It has been 10 days since then but I can see my old address only. This is poor service.

Hey @Atulsathe Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

When you mention that your address hasn't yet been updated, are you looking at the bill statement or your account profile settings? 

The address can't be modified on the invoice itself, but should appear on your next bills once it has correctly been changed.

Let us know! 

Atulsathe

I mean the address hasn't been updated in the profile settings. I'm going to get the bill statement in few days. As the address in profile is the old one, I don't think I'm gonna get it updated in the bill statement.

Please let me know what should I do if it is the case.

Thank you.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi MrC and welcome to the Community!

When you change your address, the info you enter is validated with Canada Post.

If you've moved into a recently built house/building, or a recent neighborhood, it is very possible that the address is not yet available in the database. The same would apply if a street name was recently changed, or in some rare cases, when the city changes the postal codes for a given neighborhood.

That said, I'll send you a private message so we can change your address.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

MrC

Hi,

please advise when will you send me the private message for the change of address.

thanks 

C

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey MrC! 

The address has been changed Smiley

I replied to your private message.

Cheers!

fsoltani

Hi, I am not sure if I am joing the correct chain of messages, but apologies if this is not the right place. I keep changing my billing address online and change the billing option from online to paper (as i nee address proof for my health card, but it keeps showing my old address which is in another province. Any advices plz?

Hi @fsoltani & welcome to the Community! Smiley

When did you last try changing your address? Did it go through, or did you get an error message?

jongbin

Hello 

I can't change my billing address and also can't see payment detail how much I used calling,text 

Hey @jongbin

Welcome to the community!

I merged your post into this thread as it fit nicely. Smiley 

Did you try using a different browser for the address change on My Account?

You should be able to see the billing details by clicking on Save/Print this bill (PDF)

Let us know. Smiley