Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing for the wrong month

annawirblad
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!

Last month I paid for the month of september and the new bill, which I received a few days ago, says that I need to pay for september again. Is this something that I can get help to change?

Best regards, 

Anna 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @annawirblad

To ensure we get to the bottom of this for you, can you share with us how you made the payment back in September? By credit card or online banking for example.

It's possible that the payment method wasn't instantaneous (as in the case of online banking) and that we received your payment after your billing cycle ended. Meaning it would explain why you still see your previous month as unpaid. Rest assured though that your upcoming invoice will show your payment and the date at which we received it. 

To confirm that your account is up to date at the moment, you can verify your current balance on your online account. You should see a lower amount on your current balance than your monthly invoice. That would mean that this month's payment would be that current balance.

Hope this clarifies the situation and put your mind more at peace! Smiley 

annawirblad

Hi again!

I just figured the problem out! Thank you for your help!

Best, 

Anna

We're glad to read that! Don't hesitate to share with the Community how you solved your situation if you think it could help another member in the future. 

Cheers. Smiley