cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Dispute for long distant calls

vardvish
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I was having long distant pack which expired and I wasn't aware of it as I didn't receive any text notification. Due to this I got a $100 additional bill.

If I'd known that my pack had expired I would have either not made distant calls OR I would've asked customer support any add-on, but I wouldn't have made these calls.

Now, I am not getting any support from customer support or manager. Request president office to intervene and provide resolution to a loyal customer of roger/fido family. 

3 REPLIES 3

vardvish

thanks for the reply but Askjack option is not helping my situation. 

what is PM? I would like to try that option and will not rest until I get a resolution 

Hey @vardvish !

To clarify, we're suggesting that you reach out to customer service to start the escalation process. AskJack will greet you first, but you can still get through to someone for further assistance.

As for a PM, it's a private message. In this case, we would send it to your Community profile, but it won't be a live interaction.

Let us know what you prefer. Smiley 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @vardvish! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your billing situation. I can totally understand your surprise at receiving a higher than expected bill. However, you would need to contact us using the methods found here to request an escalation to our office of the president. You can also request a PM from the community as well for assistance, if you wish.