cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill waiver

Raja85sekaran
I'm a participant level 1

I had 875$ for long distance calling, I missed the change in the plan and canceled 1000 mins free calling option. Will it be possible to get my bill waived off or do I need to pay complete amount of 1095$. Currently it would be difficult to pay the amount in full.

3 REPLIES 3

Guri5

Hlo, I activated my plan in April and I am a student. Since, September everything was goin fine. However, yesterday when I saw my bill, it was showing 496$of bill till October. That was because accidently I crossed my 1000min LD minutes plan and for that I was charged😞. I am a student here. I can't afford that charge and please help me if u can have some idea about fee waived. Please help me that charge is like one month rent to me and that would be gone if not waived. Please 🙏🏻:confounded_face:

Hello Guri5,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what concessions may or may not be available to you given your situation. You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. As mentioned in the solution below, if you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider arranging a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Raja85sekaran,

Sorry to hear that you missed the change in the plan, once you make the calls then the charges would be valid and you will be responsible to make the payments.

I understand it is a large amount and if you can not pay it in full you can reach out to Fido's Credit Operations team and set up and payment arrangement.

You can get more information regarding that and the contact here.