cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill doesn't match offer agreed to during call(s)

kevin46
I'm a participant level 2

I ordered a new iPhone Black Friday, and have been regretting it ever since.

I originally ordered iPhone 11 Pro, only to find out it was no longer available (I had to call a week later to find out why the phone hadn't arrived). Only Black Friday deals were no longer available at this point.

During that call, it was agreed that I would be sent iPhone 11 Pro Max and the significant downpayment would be waived and the rest of the deal would be honoured.

I had to call again a week later to find out why this next phone hadn't arrived. I was told back office had reneged on that deal and I had to arrange for a different deal, wait for the back office to call.

2 days later the iPhone 11 Pro Max arrives anyways (without speaking about this any further to anyone from Fido), so I start using the phone.

The December bill arrives, and it is massive. It includes the downpayment and other charges which were never agreed to. Two phone calls later and I still haven't talked to anyone who can deal with this. I'm told to wait for a call from the WinBack team - and I'm STILL waiting.

My Fido service has been great all along as I brought my own phones and simply paid the bill on time.

Based on this disaster of an experience with a phone upgrade, I would no longer recommend Fido to anyone.

Why am I still waiting for this to be dealt with?? Why is Fido not contacting me??

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @kevin46 and welcome to the Community.

I want to thank you for sharing your experience here with us on the Community.

When it comes to ordering your device, we want the process to be as smooth as possible for our customers.

This clearly was not the case for you and we would like to go over your account to resolve this.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into, talk to you soon. 

kevin46

I'm still waiting for this issue to be dealt with. I received a DM from a mod that said the offer was made by a Special Team and he would request them directly to apply the offer.

I can't pay my bill without this being resolved.

Why is this taking so long?? Why does my account balance not match my last bill amount? Neither of these amounts are even close to correct. My desire to remain with Fido is going down every day.

FidoBillDec.png

Hey @kevin46! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

Thank you very much for your patience with us! It's possible there's a delay due to the number of requests over the holidays. I suggest you contact us here for an update or you can request a PM from the community for support to check things out.