cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Payment

abirhosain
I'm a participant level 1

I have enrolled for Pre Authorized Bill Payment on March 8. My bill due date is March 12. When my bill will be deducted from my account???

4 REPLIES 4

Brooney

I'm trying to do it manually on fido but it's not accepting my visa

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @abirhosain

The pre-authorized payments take effect after your billing cycle ends so you would need to make your payment manually for this month and, as of next month, your payments will be taken automatically around 14 days after the close date of the cycle. The date of the automated payment will also be indicated on the first page of all your invoices

Hope it helps! Smiley

leonardk
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

In my case fido sent me an email that said it will take 14 days before it will be processed or activated.  My outstanding balance for same month was due after about 26 days to go. How come they still didn't processed the pre authorized payment and considered my online payment as late payment and charges me extra late payment fee. I am trying to protect my credit history because I am building it up and I think this late payment bill will negatively affect impact my credit score.

Leonardo 

Hey @leonardk,

The first automated payment is always taken after the current cycle passed. This means that the first automated payment is processed 14 days after the new cycle starts. 

As for the late payment fee, we would need some more information understand what happened. Can you tell me when the due date was on the invoice? Also, on what date was the payment made manually and how did you make the payment?