cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience

NicoNoa07
I'm a participant level 3

I have read several comments on the same subject, since I also wanted to update my cell phone to an iPhone 13 Pro Max and place the order online but I have been waiting for almost a month for the iPhone to arrive whenever I communicate with customer service they say something different, that I have to keep waiting until it is available for 2-3 weeks and whenever I communicate they tell me that from that moment wait My opinion would be for them to try to improve customer service and the reception of orders since if they have few units of a product they do not let it run out and then have to leave customers in long waiting lines.

7 REPLIES 7

Alezxx
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Customer service has nothing to do with inventory. If you want to complain about iPhones availabilities the only place it's worth doing so is with Apple themselves not the provider as they have no control over it.

NicoNoa07

I know that customer service is not the area in charge of managing the inventory but it is to guide us customers to give concrete answers that serve us. Not that it is just to say you have to wait and that is the answer they always gave me and in reality my displeasure is that they must prevent that type of situations that they say first 2-5 days and then they tell me 3-4 weeks. You have to put yourself in the role of the client as well, my friend.

Hello @Niconao07,

We definitely understand your point of view and this definitely isn't the kind of experience we aim to provide you with.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this as we understand that waiting quite a bit longer than expected isn't pleasant. 

NicoNoa07

It's February 1st and the iPhone hasn't arrived yet, what should I do since I've been waiting for almost a month and in the email it said that it was taking longer than usual than it took 1-2 weeks and my iPhone hasn't arrived yet, what should I do? Keep waiting?

Hey @NicoNoa07 Smiley

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your new phone! 

You can reach out to customer service through any of the channels listed here and they'll be happy to look into it and provide you with your options. 

NicoNoa07

When I communicate with the chat, they always tell me the same thing that they can't do anything to speed up the process. On Facebook they tell me the same thing, what a bad experience I have taken with fido since they sell devices that are not available in stock and we customers have to wait for so long.

While it is true that we can't speed up the process when phones are backordered, we can definitely look into some other options for you. Smiley