cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience with billing

Hello113
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I was checking my bill and saw that I had a charge of 152 dollars in one phone call. Firstly, I was calling my family member overseas using messenger, so when I saw this charge I was confused so I called support. After many calls and texts and proof that I was calling on messenger at the time that the charge was made support said they couldn't do anything to help me. I kept calling until I reached a supervisor that did not help me whatsoever. He only added 2GB for two months on my account, which I don't need since I have more than enough. I prooved that I wasn't calling using my sim and that my number is not associated with messenger. No help. It saddens me that no support is there and that they cannot help me in anyway. I hope that anyone at Fido that actually cares will read this as the support was horrible and unacceptable.

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Hello113! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I can certainly understand your frustration! No one likes to receive an unexpectedly large bill. That said, if the calls went through our network, the charges would be legitimate. However, if you want us to take another look, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to do so.