cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

darshankakadiya
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there, I switched to fido in August 2020. I got 9GB plan for $50 out of which first month was only 4GB and promotion data was supposed to kick in from next month. Which didn't happened. (I was supposed to get $50 credit for that.) In November,  I bought samsung galaxy S20 which was priced as $33/month with same data plan I had.( I was supposed to get $100 credit for that.) Just after few days of my purchase, price for the phone went down to $30/month. Because it had not been 15 days and I was still in customer satisfactory period,  I called to do the price match. The representative at that time acknowledged my request and did the price match but explained that she couldn't give me the same data plan. Instead she offered me 8GB for $45/month for 12 month and then $50/month for next 12 month. I took it. But recently,  when I was looking at my bills I found out that I am still paying $33/month and I am not getting $5 off on my data plan either. When I calculated the total amount of money I paid to fido so far, I find out that I didn't  get that $50 + $100 credit either, instead I paid around $40 extra. When I called about all of it, they were not willing to do anything about it. They blamed everything on the head office. As a customer I care about how much I am paying and what I am getting for that. Horrible experience.  They were making mistakes with my plan and account since day one. These guys dont know what they are doing. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @darshankakadiya

In order for us to verify the details of your offer, we need access to your account.

You can find all the ways to reach our customer service here.

darshankakadiya

As I mentioned in my review, I already contacted fido customer service. I talked with the representative  and then supervisor  for over 2 hours. My original problem wasn't resolved but i was offered other solutions which I  wasn't completely happy with, but I had to take it. I don't like wasting my time.

Hey @darshankakadiya! Philippe here.

I'm glad to read that it was resolved, but not that you were not completely satisfied. If you wish, we'll be happy to take another look at that with you. All you need to do is request a PM from the community.