cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Customer Care Experience

VedikaMaloo
I'm a participant level 2

I just had a talk with a customer care agent and I am very upset and disappointed by how I was treated on call. I was told the below in the whole conversation very bluntly - 

1) He knows better than me

2) I should do my research

3) He wanted to educate me

There is always a better and more polite way to talk to customers. Even if a customer care executive wants to share information that's not educating a customer but sharing more details which probably the customer doesn't know about. It's just the use of better words when talking to client, I am not sure if Fido doesn't train the agents well or what. 
I know I need to shop around now because if the customer care is not great, there is no point in staying with the company. I would appreciate if Fido takes this into account and tries to be better. I don't want anything from Fido going forward. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @VedikaMaloo,

That's definitely not how we want you to feel and the experience we want for our customers. Moving forward, feel free to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. Our social media team will be happy to help you!

VedikaMaloo

Sure, I don't mind sending a message on social media team from going forward but what about the experience which I already had and for which I am writing and raising an issue? Can you suggest me a solution for that? I just asked for my international calling plan, I generally get a 2 years extension on it always but the experience of talking with the customer care executive was so bad that I don't know if Fido can serve customers in the right way.

You can reach us out through our channels stated above and we'll be happy to review your interaction and send a feedback to make sure it does not happen again.