BYOP Plan Rate Increase

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 hannahkimm
I'm a Participant Level 1

BYOP Plan Rate Increase

Just received a 'friendly' reminder email titled 'find better value in a new plan before your price goes up' for the price increase for my plan.

It really is a shame how my originaly BYOP $40 plan turns into $50 with $5 increase here and there without any additional value.  On top of that, the limited and exclusive plan that Fido offers me in the email is for exactly the same price , the same amount of data, messaging and calling 👀...... How is this the better value? 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
MVP Prospect
MVP Prospect

Re: BYOP Plan Rate Increase

Hi @hannahkimm 

Welcome to the community!🙂

I'm sorry your current plan will be affected.  I do not have the same plan as you and, as a consequence, I didn't receive that email reminder that offers you to find a better plan or to keep the same plan and pay an extra $10 etc.

The plan that offers a better value may be a smaller data plan then. You are not obligated to take on the offered plan you can compare first with other promotions on Fido.ca

There are many promotions and they change often with new ones almost every day! 

I encourage you to look at what are the best option for you! You still have time to decide.

Let us know what is the most important factors for you price ? Data ? and the forum can give suggestions.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2