Add or Change PIN email

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Add or Change PIN email

I received and email from noreply@fidomobile.ca with the subject line "Add or change PIN - (confirmation number)" saying that i requested to add a new PIN or change exisitng PIN and some other info, but i did not request this.  Is this a scam or has someone hacked my account?

Accepted Solution

Re: Add or Change PIN email

Hey Community!

Just to clarify, this is a Fido email that we do send in some cases. If you do receive such an email, please make sure to reach out to our Validation Team at 1-800-644-7174 for further assistance. The email you've received and the restriction that ensues on your Fido.ca profile is done as a precaution on our end.

Once you speak with our Validation Team, they will update your account's info if applicable, and remove any block on your account. They will also confirm your account's details and clarify the situation. We also advise to set up a security PIN or modify the current one going onward.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 12
Highlighted

Hey @sol_park and @sam2445!

We'll send you a PM to look into it. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
Solution

Hey Community!

Just to clarify, this is a Fido email that we do send in some cases. If you do receive such an email, please make sure to reach out to our Validation Team at 1-800-644-7174 for further assistance. The email you've received and the restriction that ensues on your Fido.ca profile is done as a precaution on our end.

Once you speak with our Validation Team, they will update your account's info if applicable, and remove any block on your account. They will also confirm your account's details and clarify the situation. We also advise to set up a security PIN or modify the current one going onward.

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 12