Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Recording with Customer Service Rep

atifabd
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

Wondering how I can request access to my phone call recordings with customer service reps. I was offered a plan through the WinBack team with $150 in credits for swicthing to Fido. I agreed and since then have called twice to ask about my credits. Both times I was told it existed and to wait till next months bill. Both reps confirmed they left a note on the account which are no where to be found when I called back again. I had verbal confirmation on both calls and was lied to both times, not to mention the WinBack team didnt actually put the credit on my account so that's 3 times a Fido rep has misled and lied (seems to be a pattern, kind of why I left them in the first place). 

If anyone knows how I can request access to these recordings please let me know so I can escalate the issue with some proof.

6 REPLIES 6

atifabd

Just wanted to provide an update. You can reach out privacy@rci.rogers.com to obtain recordings of your phone call. I was able to obtain the phone calls with customer service that prove Fido was lying to me, so I'm able to show the proof now to build a case against them. This is an FYI for anyone else that fido has mislead and lied to.

Hey there @atifabd , sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting your win winback offer. The only way for you to have your account looked at is by contacting Fido support through one of the methods mentioned Here

Here's hoping you get a resolution. Best wishes 

atifabd

Just to clarify I've exhausted all support options with Fido they've been completely useless and are offering no further support which is why this is a last resort

Hey @atifabd! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

We'll be happy to take a look at that here, if you wish. Just request a PM from the community and we'll send you one.

atifabd

Sounds good, please PM me

I'll send you one shortly! Talk soon.