cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my voicemail code is rejected

Rashakiblawi
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi I keep on keying in my passcode to check my voicemail but the system keeps on refusing it 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @Rashakiblawi,

If you're having trouble accessing your voicemail with your current password you have the option of changing your password through your online profile.

Here's how to reset your voicemail password:

1. Login to My Account on fido.ca
  2. Select the Overview tab under the Fido banner.
  3. Scroll down to VIEW USAGE AND MANAGE YOUR MOBILE LINES and select the phone number for which you're changing the voicemail password.
  4. Scroll down to QUICK ACTIONS and select Reset voicemail password
  5. Enter the new voicemail password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, then click SUBMIT.

I hope that helps! 😊

annetteo
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i just reset my password and still cannot access my voicemail, when prompted to enter my access code, i enter it and press pound. nothing happens. then the prompt voice repeats the instructions to enter my access code. when i try a second time the call fails. 

now what?

Good morning @annetteo , sorry you're experiencing difficulties with voice mail settings. If you just reset your voice mail and the new password didn't work, did you try the old one again to see if perhaps it didn't reset? If the system is not retaining your new one, then I strongly suggest seeking technical support by using one of the contact methods mentioned Here 

I'm confident that it will be an easy fix. Best regards